Rambam Medical Center : BODY IMAGING RADIOLOGIST OPPORTUNITY
The primary focus of this position will be body imaging including CT, MR and US. The ideal candidate will protocol and interpret imaging studies (CT, MR, US, plain films), teach residents and medical students, participate in the shared call responsibilities, and cooperate with research projects in the department. Candidates must be licensed to practice medicine in the state of Israel and have passed the Israeli Radiology board examination. Body fellowship is desirable.
Rambam is the only 1000 bed tertiary care hospital in the north of Israel serving 2.3 million residents in the Haifa region. The department’s Radiology residency has State of the art imaging equipment includes 3 T MRI, dual energy CT, and Ultrasound with fusion capability. The department performs advanced multimodality imaging of the chest, hepatobiliary, prostate and pelvic imaging, and MR enterography.
We seek well-trained physicians of excellent character and integrity who wish to work in a collegial environment based on collaboration, mutual respect, trust and cooperation. We are searching for Radiologists who will be advocates for our patients, consultants for our radiology staff and clinical physicians, and ambassadors for radiology in an academic environment. Attractions of the position include:
- Modern state-of-the-art facilities, technology and equipment, nationally recognized
- Largest tertiary care hospital in north of Israel
- Radiology Department of about 150 staff including 24 senior radiologists including Interventional, Neuroradiology, Body Imaging, MRI, MSK, Nuclear Medicine, Pediatrics and Women's Imaging
- Radiology residency with 13 residents
- Over 265,000 radiography procedures annually
To apply, submit cover letter outlining work history and copy of your CV to:
Department of Imaging
Rambam Medical Center
tel: 04-7773682 | fax: 04-7772690